Put productivity in the hands of SAP users now
while getting IT on a strategic path to SAP Fiori and S/4HANA.
The SAP UX Gap
SAP Fiori may well be the future of SAP user experience. However, the technical infrastructure and software upgrades to support this environment (and its most useful apps) can be costly and may not be in a company’s IT roadmap for several years.
What’s also true is that today’s users of business systems are bringing their software usability expectations to work with them. The simplicity and responsiveness of Google, Amazon, Uber, and other consumer applications is now expected on the job—whether it’s completing a mobile work order or processing a purchase requisition.
The ESP™ Solution
The ESP (Enterprise Solution Platform) is a straightforward architecture with a web-server ESP Engine that delivers installed packs to any device using SAPUI5 technology. From a single code base, you get a responsive user experience across phones, tablets, and desktops.
The ESP Engine uses standard SAP JCo3 connectors to provide secure access to back-end SAP systems. What’s more, the ESP is compatible as far back as SAP 4.6C, providing SAP customers who aren’t quite SAP HANA ready with a bridge to enterprise productivity for all its business users.
- Increase enterprise productivity, reduce user errors and improve data quality without the need for costly upgrades to your SAP landscape
- Establish a strategic Fiori/HANA migration path that delivers immediate usability benefits to end users
- Empower end users by putting critical business applications at their fingertips
- Improve operational efficiency through simplification of high-volume tasks
- Expand access to SAP to make your workforce productive anytime
- Increase user adoption and reduce training costs