The Engineering Control Center (ECTR), SAP’s CAD integration platform for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), helps companies win the battle against increasing product complexity by combining multiple data sources to create one comprehensive product definition.
The advanced features, usability enhancements, and deep integration capacity of ECTR 5.1 on S/4 HANA simplifies the way engineers work between CAD systems and SAP. 3D design models can seamlessly extend from engineering through downstream PLM processes—avoiding bottlenecks in product development and bringing innovative products to market faster.
In this webcast, we uncover the power of the ECTR to transform CAD integration on S/4HANA and demonstrate some of its most useful, but perhaps unexplored, functionality:
- Utilization of DMS and 3D Visual Enterprise Author 9 to convert CAD files and distribute throughout the enterprise
- Extensive search capabilities and new SmartLists to set your own search criteria
- Intuitive document organization for creating public folders with functional groups or independent private folders
- Access to standard parts and library components
Download Presentation Slides & Recording
* These fields are required.